Serious racers know that braking can be a more powerful determining factor to winning a race than even the engine itself. BrakeOMeter® provides instant reference and reliable feedback on exactly where brakes are set—at any point in a race—with micrometer-like precision and accuracy.
Patented, high quality, driver-friendly dials and professional-grade install kits are available for most race cars with a brake balance bar between the front and rear master cylinders, including:
- Road racing
- And more
What Makes BrakeOMeter® Revolutionary?
- Patented technology and upgraded design—racing’s most robust numerical brake bias adjustment system, and the only dial with U.S. Patents
- Durable stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction—prevents erosion or damage from heat, chemicals or solvents
- Maintenance-free operation—anti-friction Teflon® coated mechanisms require no lubrication
- Solid grip, no slip, large knurled knob—adds confidence and ease of use at racing speeds
- Clear visibility at all times—can be mounted anywhere on the dashboard or in the cockpit for optimum viewing and reach
- Easy to change dial number orientation with adjustable reference points—allows you to select and set your own starting base point…in just minutes!
- Available in optional systems with custom dial faces for all race cars
Leave the guessing behind. Trade your old brake knob for a smart NEW BrakeOMeter® today.